Orders placed through freight forwarders or through associates for countries not serviced by Geshelli Labs are not eligible for return or warranty assistance. Geshelli Labs LLC has the right to cancel orders based on location, shipping history, return history or abuse. We do not accept returns on customized products. Products purchased through a third party or as a preowned unit will not include shipping cost/postage for warranty repairs.
- One year from the date your product is received. After 12 months, covered warranty repairs will be made free of charge with postage paid by the customer.
- If the product is discontinued or parts are no longer available, Geshelli will work with the customer for a viable solution.
- If your unit is not working correctly, please contact email@example.com for warranty assistance.
- Return shipping will be at the purchasers expense (reimbursable with receipt subject to per-determined rate) if unit is deemed defective.
- We do not reimburse any Customs fees, taxes outside of US purchases or additional amounts owed for your purchase.
- An RMA form will be required prior to returning the item.
- All returned units will be run through our APX555 machine to confirm or identify defects. If a covered warranty repair is needed (warranty exclusions below), we will fix the issue and ship the item back at our expense. For units that are deemed in full working condition or are not working due to a non covered issue as outlined in the product brochure included with your unit, and the RMA form ie: incorrect power supply, opening the case, dropping/damage, etc. you will receive a copy of the APX report and a visual inspection report. We will fix the unit and invoice for return shipping.
- Products damaged due to using the incorrect power supply or dropping the product, will be repaired one time at no cost. The purchaser will be responsible for round trip shipping.
- Liquid damage to the product is not covered under warranty.
- Opening or tampering with the product will void the warranty.